Counselling and Psychotherapy Service in West London SW5 Earls Court & W14 West Kensington in Hammersmith and Fulham
Contact InformationContact Maresa Segura
West Kensington in Hammersmith and Fulham
More InformationI provide counselling and therapy services in West London W14 (West Kensington) and SW5 (Earls Court) on a confidential basis to a variety of people facing a variety of challenges in their lives.
Many of my clients come to me because they face:
- Relationship, sex and family issues, anxieties and breakdown
- Work and professional stress, anxiety and crisis
- Alcoholism, drug dependency, sexual, relational and other addiction problems
- Eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating and other food dependency issues
- LGBT, minority and other discrimination issues
- Self-confidence, self-esteem and anxiety-related issues
- And many more.
I have met people who have been shamed and stigmatised because of their sex, gender, their ethnicity, their culture, race, religion, disease status, education and moreover, because of the nature of their issues. Many also face misunderstanding within their social contexts when grappling with the symptoms of drug, alcohol, food, relational, gambling and work addictions. That's why I started to practice.
My ethos is simple. It's about:
- Serving all communities and all people in a non-judgemental way
- An integrative whole-world approach, putting the client, not the theory or philosophy, first
- Honesty and integrity in terms of seeking the best outcome for the client, putting quality first
- Following all relevant professional and ethical guidelines
In short, I believe in supporting people in their journey towards mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing by nurturing the human potential for strength, hope and healthy interdependence. To find out more, please click on http://talkingtime.co.uk
This Ad has been viewed 235 times.